Job Description – Technical Creative Content Curator (WFH / Remote)
AllumiaX, LLC is looking for an exceptional and dedicated power systems engineering content curator for our GeneralPAC platform and AllumiaX Technical Blogs. The candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate with other AllumiaX Engineers in the Karachi office as well as the Seattle one. This is an exciting opportunity to engage with AllumiaX as we grow into the education and training space.
- This is a leadership position that entitles you to take ownership of the content creation effort on GeneralPAC videos and AllumiaX Technical Blogs Content creation will be in written from using technical writing concepts.
- Be the principal content curator for highly technical educational content
- Independently identify, organize, and develop educational content in niche areas, that includes written content that will later be used for video development and direct other team members on media rich high-quality graphics.
- Oversee the entire video development process from content creation to canvas development and video production. Take extreme ownership of written content creation.
- Participate in brainstorming activities with the team for new and insightful content.
- Direct the video editors and graphic designers for video development.
Software Mastery Skills Needed For Content Creation
- Microsoft Office 365 (Sharepoint, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
- Basecamp (online collaboration tool)
Software Exposure To Collaborate With Other Team Members
- Camtasia Studio.
- Leonardo Canvas Developer.
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Adobe After effects
- Audacity Audio editor.
- Other online tools that may be used to develop content.
What we are Looking for:
We are looking for a highly dependable personality that takes full responsibility for the job role. The candidate must have:
- 1 – 2 years experience in a professional or academic (preferable)
- Must have an Electrical Engineering
- A Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is a plus but not required.
- Must have impeccable command over English language, should be able to write at length without assistance and need to be worked upon by supervisor.
- Must have a flair for creativity and excellence.
- A highly organized person who can manage his own time.
- Must have his own laptop/desktop with a workable internet connection.
You will be expected to commit at least 10 hours/week with a binding to attend a progress meeting every week on Saturday mornings 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. You may be required to visit our office occasionally but mostly this is a work from home / remote job.
Contract Duration: 1 year after a 2-month probation.
You will be expected to appear in a 40-minute online interview that will assess your technical, creative, and language skills. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
Send your CVs to [email protected]