Here we will discuss all of the various power system engineering studies & AllumiaX's blog commentary. We hope you'll join us in this series and benefit from it.
Power Systems Engineering VLOG
POWER SYSTEMS ENGINEERING VLOG
Throughout the years, we here at AllumiaX have worked on numerous projects producing high-quality power studies. We believe that excellence is a continuous struggle. We strive every day to improve and be better than we were the day before. We have taken to heart the idea that the best way to master your craft is to serve others and teach it. To that end, for some time now we have been producing blogs that address different aspects and issues that we have come across in our experience. We take these complex issues and present in-depth researched solutions in a palatable fashion.
The next step in this journey is vlogs. We feel that to better serve and spread understanding about power system studies, we are going to take our blogs and turn them into uniquely presented, multi-part, bite-sized vlog series that will keep you engaged and allow you to go at your own pace. With these vlogs, our ability to converse will break all barriers and allow us to truly convey our experience through highly refined explanations. Our Engineering Manager, Abdur Rahman, will be explaining different concepts and solutions to complex issues that we have dealt with in power system studies. He will be sharing his expertise and perspective, honed by years of experience within the field to help you understand and truly grasp the different aspects of power system studies.
In this continuously growing library of vlogs, we have covered these topics yet:
- Time Current Curves for Selective Coordination
- IEEE 1584-2018 (Guide for Performing Arc Flash Hazard Calculations)
- Electrical Transients in Power Systems
- Electric Substations - How do they work?
- Importance of Power Quality in Power Systems
- Importance of Motor Starting Studies
- Protection & Coordination Fundamentals for Utility Distribution Systems
- Fireside Chat with industry specialist
- You will get to see more high-value content in upcoming days
When you sign up you will receive a 30-day free trial period, where you will get unlimited access to all videos.
As a course member, you are charged once a month on the date you signed up. You have the freedom to cancel online at any time.
For $9.99/month, you will get:
- Unlimited access to the PSE vlogs on various topics
- Learning the language and nuances of technical information missing from static content, papers, and blogs
- Understanding key concepts about power system studies
- Unlimited access to our continuously growing library of vlogs. New videos are added weekly
- Solutions and explanations from a highly skilled and competent engineer within the field