Power System Analysis Fundamentals
Power System Analysis Fundamentals
This course will cover all the fundamentals of Power system analysis. We will start from very basics: principles of Balanced systems, how power factor affects the performance of systems and techniques which we can employ to improve the power factor. In addition, you will build a strong concept on per unit systems and load flow analysis.
This series has 30 videos with 3+ hours of content. If you can't afford the discounted price, go to our YouTube Channel to learn Fundamentals of Power System Analysis for FREE. However, if you can pay for it, please be considerate by making the purchase. This will allow us to keep making valuable technical content free for those who can't afford it and keep the doors of knowledge open to everyone.
What benefits you will get on purchase ?
- No Promotional Ads or Content
- Keep track of your progress
- Assess your knowledge by taking quizzes
- Inquire Professional Engineers
- Special discounts on paid courses
- Full lifetime access
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn ?
Principles of Balanced Three Phase Power
- 2 parts |10+ minutes |in-dep
What does the term “Balanced Power” mean?
Learn important rules for balanced system
Understand the balanced set of phasors
Introduction to the Power Factor
- 7 parts | 0.5+ hours |descriptive
- Explore the ways to intuitively understand behavior of the types of power
- Learn the concept behind power factor by phasor diagram
- Unlock the techniques to improve power factor
- How to decide capacitor size for power factor correction
Per Unit Analysis
- 11 parts | 1+ hours | thorough
- Significance of per unit systems in power system analysis.
- Understand the tedious formulas of calculating per unit equivalents.
- How to accommodate change in Base Values of components.
Load Flow Analysis
- 10 parts | 1.5+ hours | demonstrative
- Learn basic power flow equations.
- Learn steps of newton Raphson method.
- Understand how Ybus matrix is derived
👉🏼 Signup to our Importance of Power Quality in Power Systems course. We are currently offering discounts, avail it today without a budget buster price tag.Signup Now
A quick word from GeneralPAC
We add value by creating very insightful, highly engaging, and simply intuitive power system video tutorials and courses. Our objective is to sharpen YOUR skills and further YOUR understanding on these concepts.
Our promise is to make the fundamental tutorials available to everyone who cannot afford it. This promise is fueled by our community, our fans, and our sponsors. If you can afford to purchase this course, please be considerate and fair at the checkout window. Remember, our objective is to sharpen YOUR skills and further YOUR understanding on these concepts.
It takes almost 12 hours to complete videos including making of conceptual script, audio and video recording as we put our efforts and time to brainstorm creative ways so that you have a strong understanding on each topic. It's no wonder why thousands of students and professionals have trusted our video and hundreds of thousands of people have watched, liked, subscribed, and left positive comments on our GPAC YouTube channel.
Lastly, our video tutorials are not here to replace the way we traditionally learn about power systems through classroom environment, or reading textbooks, or learning from peers and tribal knowledge within your career, or hands-on & on-the-job learning. We simply supplement the traditional methods with modern, flexible, and intuitive approach. We believe in providing a platform where students from all community can ask their questions and to provide detailed answers to each question making Power System learning easy and captivating.