What people are saying about Previous Courses
We have created high-quality illustrative and engaging educational power systems video tutorials since 2014. Over the years, Millions of people have watched our videos and thousands of students have engaged with us and found our content useful and well explained.
These videos have helped tremendously and I continue to recommend them to friends, co-workers, and former students. Thank you for everything you do!
Thank you for the discount I appreciate the opportunity to take part in this course and learn at a reasonable price.
Very interesting course. Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to study.
Nice voice....where have you been all my life...;-)
The course content looks very interesting and I look forward to delving in and having a great learning experience.
Very good explanation with easy understanding
POWER SYSTEMS ENGINEERING VLOG
Throughout the years, we here at AllumiaX have work on numerous projects producing high-quality power studies. We believe that excellence is a continuous struggle. We strive every day to improve and be better than we were the day before. We have taken to heart the idea that the best way to master your craft is to serve others and teach it. To that end, for some time now we have been producing blogs that address different aspects and issues that we have come across in our experience. We take these complex issues and present in-depth researched solutions in a palatable fashion.
The next step in this journey is vlogs. We feel that to better serve and spread understanding about power system studies, we are going to take our blogs and turn them into uniquely presented, multi-part, bite-sized vlog series that will keep you engaged and allow you to go at your own pace. With these vlogs, our ability to converse will break all barriers and allow us to truly convey our experience through highly refined explanations. Our Engineering Manager, Abdur Rahman, will be explaining different concepts and solutions to complex issues that we have dealt with in power system studies. He will be sharing his expertise and perspective, honed by years of experience within the field to help you understand and truly grasp the different aspects within power system studies.
- When you sign up you will receive a 1-day free trial period, where you can access one complete video of each blog, and clips for the rest of them.
- After the free trial period, if you wish to continue on with it, you will get unlimited access to all videos.
- As a course member, you are charged once a month on the date you signed up. You have the freedom to cancel online at any time.
For $9.99/month, you will get:
- You will get unlimited access to the PSE vlogs on various topics
- Sharpening or learning new skills on a broad range of topics
- Learning the language and nuances of technical information missing from static content, papers, and blogs
- Understanding key concepts about power system studies
- Unlimited access to our continuously growing library of vlogs. New videos are added weekly
- Solutions and explanations from a highly skilled and competent engineer within the field